Conditions We Treat
All these services are rendered to enable patients to achieve the best outcomes through the highest quality of care through the dedicated efforts of every Revitalize Health Solution team member!
Mold toxicity occurs when microbes infiltrate your body and release their toxins.
Commons symptoms include:
- Muscle aches and cramps
- Sensitivity to bright light
Lyme disease is an infection that is transmitted through the bite of a tick infected with a bacterium called Borrelia burgdorferi.
- Fever, chills
- muscle and joint aches
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Erythema migrans (EM) rash
Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), additionally known as human herpesvirus 4, belongs to the herpes virus family. It is one of one of the most common human viruses.
- Lack of appetite
- Swollen glands in the neck
- Weakness and Sore muscles
Menopause is the time that marks the end of your menstrual cycles. It’s diagnosed after you’ve gone 12 months without a menstrual period.
- Vaginal dryness
- Weight gain
- Memory problems
- Difficulty concentrating
As andropause is caused by an imbalance in hormones, it can also be treated by infusing the necessary hormones into the body.
- Mood swings
- Memory loss
- Muscle Loss
The thyroid creates hormones that are responsible for working with energy, growth, and metabolism throughout the body.
- High Heart Rate
- Excessive Tiredness
- Weight Gain or Loss
An autoimmune condition is a condition in which your body immune system mistakenly attacks your body.
- Skin Rashes
- Hair Loss
- Numbness and Tingling in the hands and feet
- Swelling and Redness
Fatigue can be brought on by a number of aspects working in combination, such as medical conditions, undesirable way of life options, office issues and also stress.
- Chronic tiredness or sleepiness
- Sore or aching muscles
Cognitive problems are specified as any disorder that considerably impairs the cognitive function of an individual to the point where normal functioning in society is impossible without therapy.
- Poor motor coordination
- Loss of short-term or long-term memory
- Identity confusion
- Impaired judgment
Insomnia is a typical rest problem that can make it tough to go to sleep, hard to stay asleep, or cause you to get up too early as well as not be able to get back to sleep.
- Difficulty falling asleep at night
- Waking up during the night
- Waking up too early
- Not feeling well-rested after a night’s sleep
- Daytime tiredness or sleepiness
Food intolerance is a digestive system response rather than an immune system response.
- Stomach pain
- Gas, cramps or bloating
It can lead to severe health complications and increase the risk of heart disease, stroke, and sometimes death.
- Shortness of breath
Glucose is vital to your health because it’s an important source of energy for the cells that make up your muscles and tissues.
- Urinate (pee) a lot, often at night
- Are very thirsty
- Lose weight without trying
- Are very hungry
- Blurry vision
- Numb or tingling hands or feet
Metabolic disorder is the name for a group of danger elements that raises your threat for cardiovascular disease as well as various other health issue, such as diabetic issues and also stroke
- Aside from a large waist circumference, most of the disorders associated with metabolic syndrome have no symptoms.
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells.
- Small red, tender bumps
- arge, solid, painful lumps under the skin
Liver problems can also be caused by a variety of factors that damage the liver, such as viruses, alcohol use and obesity.
- Skin and eyes that appear yellowish
- Abdominal pain and swelling
- Swelling in the legs and ankles
- Itchy skin
It is a medical problem that increases your risk of other diseases and health problems, such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and certain cancers.
- Skin problems
- Dyspnea or Shortness of breath
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder that affects the large intestine.
- Abdominal pain & Cramping
- Alternating Constipation and Diarrhea
- Changes in Bowel Movements
Acid reflux happens when contents from your stomach moves up into your esophagus.
- Nausea after eatingSolutions
- Stomach fullness or bloating